I received my Juris Doctorate from UC Davis School of Law and my undergraduate degree in political science at UC Irvine. While in law school, I served as editor-in-chief of UC Davis Journal of International Law & Policy and obtained a certificate in Public Service.
I started my law firm in 2016 to better serve clients who need legal representation and help but may find that hiring a lawyer may be too daunting.
Outside the office, I volunteer at nearby legal clinics and participate in various professional organizations.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Commissioner — Parks and Recreation Commission, City of Alhambra
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles
- Member, San Gabriel Valley Bar Association
- Member, International Law Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association