Anthony earned his law degree from UC Davis School of Law. He founded the Law Office of Anthony Seto in 2016 with a desire to help clients in a responsive, practical, and transparent manner. Outside the office, he volunteers at nearby legal clinics and participates in various professional organizations.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- President, San Gabriel Valley Bar Association
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Family Law and Estate Planning Sections, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Commissioner, Parks and Recreation Commission, City of Alhambra